new Adult Fans of Lego book

Viewing 1 to 2 (2 Total)
new Adult Fans of Lego book
afolbook Baz White
Total Posts: 2

Hello,

My name is Barry (baz on bricklink- member since 2001).

I have decided to make a Lego book. The book is all about Adult Fans of Lego where they send me photos of their favourite Lego creation they have built. It doesn’t matter if we have all seen it on Brickshelf or Flickr. Show us which is your favourite Lego creation.

Entrants, 18 years and older, whose work gets in the book will have first dibs at buying the first edition at a cheaper price than normal. There may also be prizes...

One of the main goals is to have entrants from all over the globe.

Depending on how many entries we get will determine the size of the Lego book. I am hoping to call it ‘101 Adult Fans of Lego’ for example. I have contacted Lego and will work with them so the book can legally use the Lego name, but this is not an official Lego publication.

Also, more technologically minded Adult Fans of Lego can send in Pdfs of instructions so others can build your favourite Lego creation or at least learn a new building technique.

Please see www.talltaleunderground.com to register and www.facebook.com/afolbook for more information. Entries open October 1st 2011 and run until January 31st 2012 so you have plenty of time.

Thank you.

Kindest regards,

B D White

Posted on October 07, 2011 at 9:00 PM
Reply Quote
afolbook Baz White
Total Posts: 2

new Adult Fans of Lego book UPDATE

1 month down, 3 months to go to get entries in for your chance to be part of the new Adult Fans of Lego book.
Just letting everyone know that there is information on PRICES and PRIZES at www.talltaleunderground.com/afol-book/ 
Once you have decided which moc is your favourite and taken pictures, email these and the info on you and your creation to afolbook [at] talltaleunderground [dot] com
See the website for more details. Thank you.
All the best,
Baz

Posted on November 01, 2011 at 11:37 PM
Reply Quote

Subject